Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 23 December 2010

Have A Great Festive Season!




Like everybody else I have been doing the festive thing. Wrapping presents, writing cards and trying to catch up with everybody before they head on their Christmas way. I have some exciting news......my doors have finally arrived. They came this morning so this means that I will be able to complete the renovations by New Year.
I have organised all my publicity and I have collected the majority of the work.
I spent some time at the gallery today mostly up a ladder and you know how much I like being up a ladder. The rest of my lights have now been fitted and the gallery is nice and bright. I took the rest of the rubbish up to the dump so there are no more jobs left to do. Merry Christmas to me.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone who has ever read my blog a very Merry Christmas and a really great New Year. Let's hope 2011 is the year that we all achieve everything that we set out to do.
I will continue writing my blog over the festive season as there are always developments that I can let you know about. I will also be revealing the date of the official launch party, so keep your eyes peeled.
I hope you all have a great time with your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment