Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Saturday 15 September 2012

Out With The Old And In With The New!


I just get overwhelmed with work and then I can't write my blog. The positive thing is that I have been doing my own work. I finally got down to it. I have made paper and printed on it this week. I have to say that I am really happy with the results.
It has given me the much needed boost to get on and get the work for my exhibition produced.
This is the last day of the Graeme P exhibition and then there is Josh Hollingshead. I have to say if you want to see something completely different then his show is an absolute must see.
You will never see work on such a large scale with a level of detail that is not dissimilar to Heironymous Bosch.
I have included one called Moscow, the image is at least 4ft by 5ft it is huge. The jpeg does not do it justice.
But it does give a taste of what it is like.
I'm going to whet your appetite with another one.


This is just a detail of the image, again this is painting on a monumental scale. 
The PV is next Saturday and I urge you to come along as you will not be disappointed. 
I hope that you are having a great weekend and are able to enjoy the late summer sun. It's a stunner out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment