Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 21 September 2012

Meet Josh Hollingshead At The Gallery Tomorrow @ 5:00



Over caffeinated is what I was last night. It is amazing what you can achieve when you are fuel injected. I have been haunted by the ghost of gallery Facebook Page past for ages which has meant that instead of posting my blog to the current gallery page it's been going on to a page that at the last count had one like.
That has been the biggest pain, they do not make it easy to delete anything I had to look up how to do it. It is now done and I hope that from now on I just get more likes on that page.
I spent the morning printing and I have to say that I am a bit disappointed with the outcomes. But no change there then. I might like them by the time I look at them next week.
It has been another busy day at the gallery today it just goes to show that if you put up an exhibition that is striking enough then people cannot resist the temptation and walk in.
I am really looking forward to having the PV tomorrow night. There is a competition and you could be the proud new owner of a bottle of wine if you can name the most artists that feature in the painting Impossible Gallery.
I am going to get on and do something else but can I please ask you that if you 'like' the gallery then can you please like it on Facebook please.
I have made this nice and easy just follow the link.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/LArtishe-Gallery-and-Studio/139294739466476?ref=hl

I hope that you have some great  plans lined up for the weekend. The last day of summer tomorrow so best make the most of it if the weather is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment