Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 27 September 2012

Drawn To The Sun


I started this morning in glorious sunshine and took my two students who started with me again at the gallery today, to do some drawing outside. We spent nearly two hours sitting by the quay and they produced work that they should be really happy with. A good start to the new term.
Who would have thought that less than two hours later that the torrential rain would drive everyone inside. Certainly not me.
I have been paying my bills and that is just depressing. But on the up side there is still some money left in the bank to do the necessary refurbishments in January.
There are just a few more days left of the current exhibition so if you haven't seen it then you need to come in and make sure that you do.
I am working hard to get all my new ideas up and running. I am planning to have a live webcam feed from the gallery so that people can see all the exhibitions from the comfort of their own home. The idea is try before you buy. If you see something that you like then you can come to the gallery to see it in the flesh.
It's a technical mine field, I've already been reading tutorials and I am still none the wiser. But I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment