Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 8 October 2012

Three Sales On A Monday!


I know I've mentioned before that my ideal way to start a week is to make a sale. Imagine my delight when I sold not one, not two but three pieces this morning. I told you that Yvonne Morton's work was beautiful and it would seem that others agree.
It has already been a successful exhibition with two sales on the night of the Private View I am confident that there will be more as the work is really good.
Yvonne is bringing me some more work tomorrow so I won't have a gaping hole in the display.
I am still fighting a cold and today is the turn of the tickly throat. It is far from ideal to keep clearing your throat every five minutes especially when you are trying to talk to people about the work on the walls.
Tomorrow I plan to embark on a series that I intend to call my 'pipette' drawings. You'll have to wait and see how they turn out as will I.

No comments:

Post a Comment