Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Sunday 12 September 2010

Sex, Sex and more Sex!!! XXX


I was looking through my blog history and I was trying to workout why the blog that got the most readers, got the most readers. I think I might have worked it out. So I'm using this blog to do a little social experiment.
I hope you appreciate the artistic sex. Anyone who has ever studied art will recognise the two perpetrators of some of the most wooden acting you've ever seen!
There's not much to tell on the gallery front I was there for about 2.5 minutes today. I delivered a microwave put some more scary mail in the scary mail pile for the previous owner.
Tomorrow the work will begin again in earnest. Lisa and I will be painting the workshop and hopefully the littlest room too.
So I'll catch you later.

2 comments:

  1. I love the blog Sharon, well done. I shall be seeing you soon with more ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hy, your site is great and i wish there are more blogs like this one. I know it takes a lot of hard work to run website because i also run similar site. You can visit it at bigtitsheaven.blogspot.com. Looking forward to see you there :))

    ReplyDelete