My Postcard Door Outside
|My Postcard Door Inside|
As you can see this means that you can now have a chance to look at what I've been up to. So here are my decorated doors.
My day was again punctuated by incessant phone ringing, by the twelfth call offering me a service I didn't want the lady could tell by my tone I had had enough so after she said her piece I was about to less than politely tell her to 'go away' or more accurately for you Swanage locals Far Corfe, and she hung up on me. How rude!
There are a few things that I have uncovered on this voyage of discovery, becoming a gallery owner. I'm going to share them with you as that's the whole point of this blog.
- Pulling up carpet is Mans work.
- Black bogeys can occur outside of London
- Accessories can cleverly cover little mistakes
- Polyfilla can be used extensively where ever whether it says so on the tub or not
- Paint under your nails can look like an expensive manicure if properly applied
- You can comb emulsion paint out of afro hair
- You can make a sandwich without butter. No, really you can!
- People seem to want to sell me stuff all the time.
- My pockets are deep but empty
- Talking to yourself makes the day more interesting
These are all things I now know and so do you. Time for another picture. What light through yonder window breaks? I have yet to show you it in all its glory. So, here it is. Today I pulled up carpets, filled cracks, sanded, swept, peeled, stripped and painted. Wow, I sure know how to have a good time. Tomorrow, Matt is going to fit my fire door and I'm going to attempt to set up broadband at the gallery. Wish me BIG FAT LUCK!!!!