Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 24 September 2010

I don't wanna wait in vain for my Hub!

Ok, so it's now been nearly a week without the Internet. I waited in all morning rubbing my hands together in anticipation of my new Home Hub. It did not happen. The man who told me 4 times in a minute, ' your Home Hub' will be arriving on Friday Ma'am ' Yes he really called me Ma'am. He lied twice!! I'm no madam!!! No Hub either!
I have to say I'm starting to come out the other side of cold turkey. No more night sweats, and the panic attacks are decreasing to a much more manageable twice an hour! I'm hoping by next week I'll have fully embraced 'the old ways' I'll be flicking through the Yellow Pages and buying stamps like an old pro. You see if I'm not.
I have now got a sparkly new front window. I'm excited about that. I have also decorated my toilet door. It's now a collage of postcards that I've been collecting for years. It looks great. If I do say so my self. I took pictures but I know I don't need to tell you why your not seeing them.
I cleaned my newly uncovered window, so now you can see out of it. It had been shut up for 15 years. So grime and filth galore.
Tomorrow, I have my friend and talented artist Maria coming to check out the gallery. I'm excited I haven't seen her since we stopped working together.
It's lights, camera, action this week. Doghead, yes that's how he was introduced to me, is going to be sorting the lighting out for me. It's all starting to take shape. I can't wait to show you pictures. I hope this longer blog has made up for yesterdays short missive.
By the way, my electricity was put on at 1.30 this morning. The absolutely genius thing about it was I went round and switched all the lights on, force of habit. (Whilst electricity was off) So I was woken up by lights a blazin'!! Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment