Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 13 September 2012

Not Much Time To Sit Down


It's always eventful and why should my day off be any different. I am in the process of formalizing my official ownership of the gallery, well the bricks and mortar. Scary stuff, but two years in and I think that it's about time.
So solicitors meetings, letters, searches and lots of other pointless but expensive things later in about a months time I'll be a grown up business and premises owner.
It has been a busy day for me but the gallery not so much. Enough to be not dead but quite quiet.
I went to select some paintings at Josh Hollingsheads yesterday as he was lucky enough to have four of the paintings that I had previously chosen selected by an Open Exhibition. I wish him the very best of luck.
I received my Trip Advisor recommended business sticker yesterday and I am proud to say that it is in the window already. So if you would like to leave me a stunning review then I would be very grateful.
I have spent the afternoon making paper and then printing some new images. I am really pleased with the outcomes but you will have to wait until March to send them.
Anyway, I have still got other jobs to do so I'm offski!


No comments:

Post a Comment