Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 9 November 2012

What's Not To Like?

If you haven't already done so please 'Like' the gallery Facebook Page

Guess who I have been on the phone to today? I bet you can't guess? Well I had to phone the lovely people at BT as my whole internet situation has become intolerable.
It is still not right and is causing me grief as it keeps disappearing when you least want it to. Which for me is all the bloomin' time!
I had people come into the gallery today who asked me where the naked dummies that were in the window had gone. I think that is genius.
Since I started writing this the internet has dropped out twice. So they have done an exceptional job of fixing the problem.
I am tempted to go back to my old hub which was far more reliable.
Mark Lloyd's exhibition starts tomorrow so if you fancy popping along to the Private View then please do.
If a big breakfast sets you up for the day why am I hungry? It's the big questions that fascinate me.
The gallery will be open a little later tomorrow as I have to get the PV organised and as I am without a car again, I have to rely on the kindness of others.
Can't have a PV with no booze or nibbles.
Going again now before the internet runs away again as it is threatening to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment