Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 5 April 2013

Come And See Some Brilliant Drawings!


I am not sure that I encouraged anyone to enter a gallery but I am determined to keep on trying. So snow yesterday, you know that I had to mention it. I am still thermally clad and basking in the orangey glow of my halogen heaters.
If wasn't for the fact that I have a summer holiday booked then I might be on the slippery slope towards depression. Or I think the technical term is S.A.D.
Many people have been braving the arctic conditions because after all we are british and the weather will not deter us from enjoying the seaside.

The calendar for 2014 is looking good already. That is not actually true as you can't buy a 2014 wall calendar anywhere yet. I know because I have tried. I am such a visual person I like the big wall filling calendar with lots of bookings on it.

I am starting to enter my work into Print Open Exhibitions as I have it framed now and it is all ready to go. Wish me luck.

The picture in todays blog is Tamlyn Blasdale-Holmes drawing which is currently on display at the gallery. It is a pencil drawing. It is fantastic, and he is having a show with me next year. Come and see it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment