Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Wednesday 24 April 2013

FREE BOOKS TODAY @ The Gallery!



Starting work on a Tuesday means that I miss out on the first blog of the week. Yesterday, was World Book Night and I had stiff competition from the sun. It was the nicest evening that we have in ages and it would seem that even the temptation of a free book couldn't lure them in.
But on the upside they are flying out the door today. Better late than never.

The Drawing Open is drawing to a close, it is in its penultimate day. It has been very well received and the feedback has all been good.
I am getting ready for my next exhibition, Robin Beuscher, and it will be a real eye opener. I have been mentioning it for a while now. You absolutely must come and see this dark, satirical and challenging exhibition.
It will definitely entertain you. I have already printed out my disclaimer for the door.

I have got my last teaching day at a local school tomorrow. I am looking forward to it nearly as much as my bank manager. (A little wage humour).
I have had some lovely emails from the class teachers thanking me for my hard work and that they love what the kids produced.

I wish I had taken more pictures but to tell you the truth you are so busy that you don't really have time to stand back and take pictures. No one in their right mind would leave a five year old unattended with ink and a roller. The temptation is just too great.

I am looking forward to a nice relaxing week next week. I have been doing so much teaching that I am exhausted. That's probably why I have had a stinking cold.

I am listening to Sergio Mendes in the attempt to make the summer come back. It's very cheery music and definitely gets your toes tapping.




No comments:

Post a Comment