Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 24 June 2014

John Gooch, Suzette Knight, Sharon James and Cecca Whetnall @ L'Artishe.


My gallery assistant Shirley has been super busy taking some fantastic photographs of the current work on show at the gallery.

If you need a cool reprieve from the sun then the gallery is a chilled cultural space that you would be more than welcome to relax in.

 I have been sharing the pictures all over the place so now I am going to share them here.

The gallery has a really nice feel at the moment as there is a nice variety of work on display. There is definitely something here for everybody. I hope that you get a chance to see it, although I have to say that Nicola Dennis's exhibition is so vibrant and bright that there will be no doubt about the summer being well and truly at the gallery.

A few people have been enquiring about whether or not I am teaching over the summer. I most definitely as so if you can let me know if you fancy a workshop sooner rather than later. I will be taking some holiday in August but I plan to be here most of the summer.

John Gooch & Suzette Knight

Suzette Knight

Sharon James

Sharon James & Cecca Whetnall


I am here why not pop in and say hi, if you haven't been in for a while it is always nice to see a familiar face.




No comments:

Post a Comment