Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Saturday 28 June 2014

Would You Like To Be A Guest Writer On My Blog?

Sharon James

Today I am putting my money where my mouth is! I said I would happily publish someone else writing about their work on my blog. Are you up to the challenge?

You can send it to me via email as a Word doc preferably with pics. I can copy and paste it in here. Got an exhibition you want to talk about? Working on a an exciting new project that you want to share with the world?
I have thrown down the gauntlet, if you feel like getting in touch then drop me an email at lartishegallery@mail.com

Come and have ago if you think you are literate enough! (A bastardised football chant).

Why thank you kind readers. You smashed me through my 80,000 page views yesterday. Had some lovely comments and feedback too.

It is really disheartening when people are really negative about the things you write. My faith has been redeemed.

I am more than happy to help anyone who might want it with getting to grips with blogging, and social media in general. I do workshops at the gallery.
I can also open up a whole new world of art via your tablet should you have one.
You know where I am and my prices are designed to make it affordable to everyone.

I have so many new projects underway at the moment I could happily spend all day every day doing my own work.
I went to my special place (art wise) on Thursday. I went and bought some new watercolour paintbrushes in the following sizes 0,00,000 and a 1. For those of you who may not know what this means. It means I am painting tiny things and loving every minute of it.
It has been many years since I worked quite this small but I have the neck ache and tired eyes that I shall wear as a badge of honour.

I keep taking rubbish photographs of my efforts so I am going to desist and wait until I have finished and get them scanned so they look good. (That's what I hope anyway).

Here's s sneaky peek!

Sharon James






3 comments:

  1. How many words would you like? 500, 1000 or my 500,000 word treatise on the use of snails in post-renaissance art? ;-)
    Seriously though, any preference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have a go at describing my tree story

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I'd happily take you up on that. In terms of word count Martyn however many it takes. But too long and people get bored. Believe it or not I read mine at least 4 times before I publish it. I look forward to getting your blogs. Do include pics if possible. Martyn it might be interesting to hear about dark vs light Martyn. How your work is affected?

    ReplyDelete