Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 13 July 2012

Shine A Light!

Right in front of the gallery
The flaming Olympic Torch passed right in front of the gallery today. Look at the picture I was stood in my front door.
I have to say it was a really big advert for LLoyds. I like the fact that little old Swanage was included in this historical event.
It is amazing what a difference the lack of rain does in terms of visitors to the gallery. It has been busy all day which is great.
I am beavering away trying to get as much of my own work done as possible. I have visions of my own exhibition in March.  I shall keep you informed!
I'm only at the gallery for a couple of hours tomorrow so if you come in you will see Sue, my new gallery babysitter. She very kindly is filling in for me. Please make sure you are friendly and say hi.
I had better go and get everything organized for her so that it all goes as smoothly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment