Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Rock The Casbah - Friday 8.00 - 12.00 at The Legion


I am going to keep it short and to the point. This event is happening on Friday night. There are a variety of stalls and great stuff to look at and possibly buy. Suzette the Knotty Potter will be selling her unique ceramics and offering you the chance to throw your own. I will be selling collectables from past and present. Louise from Iced Gems will have cakes a plenty including a few boozy flavoured ones for the adults. I think there are going to be two jewellery stalls, a rock and roll memorabilia stall and a record stall. There are more but I don't know what they are.
It's not too late to get involved. Get in touch if you have something crafty/unique or interesting to sell.


No comments:

Post a Comment