Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 13 December 2012

I Am THE Boss!

Ok if you insist!

To say that today was an interesting day would be an understatement. But on the upside I am now officially the boss of 71 High Street, Swanage also known as L'Artishe Gallery and Studio.
Seriously odd day though, I've dealt with police, bank managers, solicitors, and other unbelievable people today. 
Don't let anyone tell you that being a business owner is dull. Well, it can be, but more often than not it isn't.
I have managed to do very few of my chores today which is just nuts as I've had all day but with the constant interruptions it was impossible.
Tomorrow is not looking good either. Roll on Saturday when I might finally complete some of my many gallery chores.
Visitors are coming back, I am hoping that it will be busy on Saturday as I am contemplating doing mulled wine and mince pies as there were so many left over from the Private View. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment