Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 24 December 2012

Wishing you a very cool Yule!


Sorry if it has been a all quiet on the blog front but as you already know it is nearly Christmas and I might have had one twenty thousand jobs to do.
I am open today and I  have had fair few visitors which has been nice. No last minute Christmas present buyers though. Shame as I've told you before there's some great stuff here.
Well, I will be closed now as I go to Egypt on Boxing Day. I cannot wait to go swimming with the turtles.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for reading my blog whether you are new comers or old timers. I hope that it has made you smile once or twice throughout the year and has kept you suitably informed about all the ups and downs at the gallery!
There is so much great stuff planned for the gallery next year, you owe it to yourself to check in with the blog from time to time to make sure that you know what events you can get involved with. 
I guarantee there will plenty.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and very prosperous New Year and I hope that you will come and see me at the gallery in 2013 if you can.
Keep safe and dry I would say warm but the truth is that it hasn't actually been that cold. Maybe I should add down south.



No comments:

Post a Comment