Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Happy 1st Anniversary To Me!


If you have been wondering where I have been then I will put you out of your misery. I have been having a very quiet nervous breakdown about the fact that the artists that agreed to be part of this show seemed somewhat surprised when I asked them to bring their work to the gallery or arrange collection.
Running a gallery is the best job I ever had and working with artists reminds me of my old job and the question 'Where's your homework?' That was met with a glassy stare. In all of their defence I was worrying about nothing, they have come good and I think it should be a pretty good show.
The plain and simple fact is that I have been super busy and I have actually started to write a blog most days but failed to post it.
The gallery is looking all good. I am however a little perturbed that most people come in and fail to notice the major changes that have taken place. Scary that it has taken me over a week to make them and they were never meant to be subtle.
I bit the bullet and bought myself a ladder, what I need to tell you next is that rather than climb the dizzying heights I have asked a window cleaner friend of mine to do the very top windows for me. I chickened out.
So Saturday is party time and I hope that you can pop along and have a glass of wine with me. It should be a great night.
I better get on and get ready to go work.

No comments:

Post a Comment