Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 5 January 2012

Sshhh....Swanage Is Asleep. Or Is It?


I spent the morning teaching so that is a great way to start the day. I really enjoy the whole getting people interested in art and design. Especially kids, it's very rewarding.
I've started getting organized for the gallery make over, and that means spending money. Something I usually enjoy. But I much prefer spending other peoples money. Don't we all?
I have been experiencing a few problems posting my blog on Facebook as it keeps telling me that I am posting abusive and offensive material.
You know that I'm not! I just don't do abusive or offensive.
A date for your diaries is Saturday 12th February, there will be another Bizarre Bazaar. If you make anything a bot unusual or quirky then you might want to have a stall. Let me know and I'll make sure that you get one.
I have new neighbours at the gallery, it is going to be a cafe. I'm glad that there will not be two empty premises next to me. The more reasons there are for people to come up the High Street the better.
As I expected it has been very quiet at the gallery. It is the quiet season now in Swanage.
I have so much to do that it is probably a good thing.
I hope that you have had a productive start to 2012. If you fancy doing a really good workshop you should make it your mission to come and see me. I will be teaming up with the fantastic painter Jan Dagley to do painting and printmaking master classes. If you want to unleash your inner artist you should definitely come and visit us.
There will be an Open exhibition in July called Kimmeridge, if you have been inspired by the place and produced work in any media based on the place you should seriously think about entering it.
I'll be putting an application form on my website very soon.
I'm off to fill some holes so see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment