Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Saturday 16 November 2013

Buy Local, By Locals

Piers Rawson

A hive of activity at the gallery and studio. It is at this time of year that I take stock of what has worked and what has not. I also like to start the initial de-cluttering, this will take place over a period weeks as I have squirrelled things away very successfully.

I am taking apart my studio at home and now it is having to find a new home at my studio here. It's getting there slowly but surely.

There are lots of arts and crafts fairs on at the moment so scan your local newspapers and also if I hear of any I will share the info about them on the gallery Facebook page. It's a shame because i am constantly being invited to things that I can't attend. I would love nothing better than to have a good mooch around stalls that have all manner of unique products on sale.

The opening night for Piers Rawson - Photographies is this evening at 6.00 I hope that if you are in Swanage that you can pop in and join us for a glass of wine.

Got plenty of classes lined up next week and not all of them are full so if you fancy making a unique creative gift for someone then get in touch.

I have been on the scrounge for testimonials for my website as I will be updating that in the new year. I am pleased to report that I have had some really lovely feedback. It is also always nice to know that you are doing something right.

I hope that you have a great weekend lined up, mine is work heavy as usual but that's just how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment