Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Last Exhibition Of The Year - PURBECK!

I was very reflective last time so this time I am going to give you some cold hard facts about what's happening at the gallery at the moment.

I will regale you of tales of what's coming to the gallery next week. Better still I'll give you some pictures.


It will have a very eclectic mix of works in it and there should in theory be something for everybody. I will say that if you are a nature lover/bird watcher then there will be a great selection of photographs of our local bird life by the super talented Michael Deane.

Just a reminder that you now have week left to see the current exhibition, it is getting some good feedback.

I will also be running classes throughout January so if you would like to kick start your creative year then please feel free to get in touch and get yourself book in.


No comments:

Post a Comment