Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 8 August 2011

Hard At It 24/7!


It would seem that I have been very busy lately and that I have neglected my blog. I do apologize but that's what happens when you run everything on your own. You have to prioritize and if that means making sure that you get to the pub on time then the blog will just have to go unwritten. I am only joking, I just wish that was true. I spend a lot of time making sure everything is absolutely spot on for the artist so that they do not have to worry about a thing. This generally means trying to think of everything that they may have forgotten.
The Private View was a success, with quite a good turn out and a sale. I am hoping it will be the first of many as the work is truly stunning and I think now is the time to buy this particular artists work as I do not think it will be long before it will accrue value as Mary Jane Evans is definitely somebody to watch.
I am sorely tempted by at least three pieces but I have to make money before I can spend money.
I am pleased to say that on opening the gallery this morning I am pleased to report that there was only minimal window smudging in evidence. Phew! I now that it probably all part of my OCD tendencies but I do hate a dirty window. I actually typed a dirty widow and that made me chuckle!
Unfortunately, the weather has been well of it's meds and is continuing with it's very unpredictable behaviour. Sunshine and showers sounds more like April to me.
I feel like I should give you more value for money and write a long blog but I am also aware of the boredom factor.
So I will share this with you before I sign off, it is somewhat demotivating when I check my blog stats (page views) and before I've even got up and I've had 200+ page views and I haven't posted a blog in two days. I am sure I do not need to share with you why this is do I? It is a good ploy!
I also just wanted to draw your attention to the petition that I added to my blog today. I am not one for getting people to sign or join things but this is just one of those things that shouldn't be happening in this day and age. A long with about a million other things that are also happening. It takes a minute to sign and it might make a difference to an already endangered species. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment