Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 16 March 2012

Ups and Downs


So where have I been? There used to be a stock response that involved Jack and some directions. Needless to say I wasn't there I have just been busy. I have worked every day and it will be the same again today. But what I thought that I would is to get in early today and write my blog before I even leave the house.
I have had a roller coaster week there have been definite highs and lows. I'm not going to go into the lows  in detail because you have to focus on the positives.
So here goes a bullet point list of them.

  • I got paid
  • I didn't get paid
  • The exhibition came down
  • The exhibition hasn't finished going up
  • I ordered the wrong glue sticks
  • I ordered the right glue sticks
  • A great artist has agreed to stay up for an additional week
  • I have been called  'greedy'
  • My internet has been up
  • My internet has been down
  • People have expected something for nothing
  • A friend told me they were proud of my achievements
  • I designed a great advert
  • They designed an ugly advert
  • I'm on a self imposed caffeine ban
  • I am super sleepy
  • I keep ordering the same thing for my kitchen
  • They keep selling it to me even though it's wrong (no wonder it's called a baffle)
  • I was provoked and wanted to be very rude
  • I bit my tongue and we'll see what happens
  • I've been ill
  • I am better
They are just a few of the things that happened this week. It is quite cathartic to write it down. 
New show starting on Saturday. It's Wendy Wharams and it is looking really good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment