Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Saturday 17 March 2012

Wendy Wharam Rocks! Fact

I will manage to post a blog today in spite of the fact that a Private View is taking place as I type. I am hiding in the office as it is really Wendys day/night. Her show looks stunning. It's amazing what happens when you put paintings on a wall. They are transformed into something magical. They become full of a new kind of life that whilst resting on the floor, or stacked up against the wall they just don't have.
It's quite a nice thing to do for a living when you think about it.
Well I wish that every blog I wrote that was interrupted, was interrupted by three sales. I told you it was good.
I am most pleased as is Wendy. Best get off and serve some wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment