Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 23 May 2013

Art Is Everywhere!



The gallery is spotless and freshly painted. The windows have been cleaned inside and out, I even ventured up a ladder and cleaned my sign. It was as unpleasant as usual but it does look shiny.

The artist and his work arrives tomorrow morning and I am hoping to have it all up and labelled by the end of business tomorrow.
You know that you are more than welcome to join us at the Private View at 3.00 on Saturday. It's tea and cakes as opposed to wine and nibbles. I am just hoping that I have enough cups, I have 100+ wine glasses but not so many cups.

Brian Rice


PAW is nearly upon us hence all the preparations and plenty of opportunities to get involved. There are several events and it starts today. Unfortunately, I can't make it which is a real shame as the kids that I taught a few weeks ago are exhibiting their work that they produced with me.
It starts at 4.00 and is at Rollington Barn. If you can make it along there then please do.

It is really frustrating to not be able to visit all of the artist studios and see the many activities that happen because I am always busy with my own work.

 

Just incase you needed something else to fill your weekend with next week. There are so many art events, you should get out there and support your local arts and crafts scene. I hope to see you at one of these art events very soon.

I think there is an Art Fair in Boscombe this weekend. So if you live that side of the water why not go along to that?

No comments:

Post a Comment