Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Like The Gallery on Facebook!



I have no missive to deliver today, but I do have a few bits of fairly interesting information. If you don't already, can you 'like' the gallery Facebook page. I tell you why you should do this, in the absence of a blog I will always update that daily and provide you with any current information. It is the best way to keep up with the day to day gallery news.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/LArtishe-Gallery/139294739466476?ref=hl

I don't think that I can make it in any easier for you than this. I have some special offers coming up soon that you can get involved with but they will only be offered from my Facebook page.

What's next, the gallery has now become a designated venue for 'State' the Art/Photography magazine. I have just read it and I have to say for a free publication it is really, really good. Next time you are in town pop in and pick up your free copy. I would say it is like the Sunday paper for artists.

I told you a while ago that the gallery website page has been updated. It now features pictures from each of the current exhibitions to give you a taste of what is on show. I have handed that responsibility over to Shirley and she is excelling at it. Given you a link so that you can check it out for yourself.

www.lartishegallery.com

Lastly, I am at your disposal for any creative kick starts that you might need. I am just itching to get teaching again. I only have one class booked in for next week. Come on and keep me busy.





No comments:

Post a Comment