Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 7 May 2013

The Gallery Is Full Of Dummies!

They keep freaking me out. It looks like that people are in the gallery.

I am becoming a stranger to my own blog. Blame being too busy to write and that would be the truth. I have been pimping my website and that it very time consuming as I have very little technical knowledge and my fail safe is trial and error. Well, to be more honest there are far more errors than trials. Although as the word trial also means to be trying then it definitely is that too.

Did you manage to catch the write up about the current exhibition? It was in The Bournemouth Echo on Saturday. If you have a copy look at the Later section.

Please take a peek and let me know what you think. I am trying to make it a bit more interesting to look at. I have an idea that I will get Shirley on the case as she regularly photographs my exhibitons and I want a current show slot. I have started but now the job will hopefully be handed over.

www.lartishegallery.com

I hope that you all managed to get out and enjoy the glorious sunshine at the weekend. I actually did manage to sit in the sun. I went camping with friends and it was hilarious, first camping trip of the year and I hope there will be many more.
I spent a good chunk of yesterday hammering at bits of slate. I was fossil hunting it was great. I found three totally intact ammonites. I like to think of these things as treasure, so I found some free treasure at Charmouth.

It has been quiet today and that is not a bad thing as it has meant that I have been busy with the gallery admin. It is a job that I love. Or I might be lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment