Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Round 2......Creative Showcase


Wow, that day flew past without so much as a few minutes to write my blog. I had to take down the opening show and leave a blank canvas for the new show that is coming on Thursday. The holes, the dust and the paint were all too reminiscent of the preparation for the launch party. I have managed to get it all done even if my brand new hoover gave up the ghost before I had to clear up the last of the dust. So I'm gutted about that.
But as of 3.45 this afternoon the gallery is ready for it's second exhibition. It's very exciting.
I am going to the Natural History Museum tomorrow so that will be me drawing more dead stuff. I am also accompanying Lisa to her Royal College of Art interview. So can you all send her some positive vibes tomorrow please.

I would like to thank all of the artists that have very generously donated work. You are all lovely people and you will all receive an invite to the event and if you're allowed to, I'll fill your glass with wine. It is finally looking like I can set a date very soon as I am near to having enough work. As always watch this blog for more details.
I still need more, the more money we can make the more good it can do. So please still think about donating a piece of your work.
Don't forget that if you are in Swanage at the weekend come and check out the new show. I'm pooped and have lost the will to write so I'm off.
See you Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment