Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 28 March 2011

Sexy Sex With A Dash of Sex

Oh dear, what is it with all you dirty birdys (sic) out there? My blog 'Sex, Sex and more Sex' has attracted 77 page views in the last few days. I can only laugh out loud at the disappointment on the faces of all the sneaky blog pervs expecting to find something raunchy but instead finding a picture of mannequins engaged in wooden coitus. To all you naughty people I hope that you have learnt a valuable lesson. First impressions can be deceiving.
I am struggling to lift my head off the desk today. I am rejoicing and bemoaning the loss of an hour and the addition of an hours daylight. I have been so conflicted that I have decided that the best way to deal with it is to do nothing. I am achieving that with flare and panache.
As I sit here looking at three clocks all telling different times, through my raccoon eyes. (big, dark circles round them). I'm thinking that I should stop trying to give myself fake energy by ever stronger cups of coffee. But just resign myself to the fact that it's Monday and why am I always trying to be an over achiever? I shall be graceful in my defeat. I shall resume head lolling and desk cuddling as soon as I finish writing this.
Plenty of people through the door though so that is always good.
Charity Auction people.....I'm waiting. Let's have your art for goodness sake or for the sake of goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment