Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 16 May 2011

I've Missed My Blog.

I have been unable to write my blog for a couple of days as the system was down. It has also managed to delete my last couple of blogs. Which is very annoying. It is something that has become so integrated into my day that when I don't write it I just get the nagging feeling that there's something I need to do.
I have to let you know that the wedding was a raging success. Mr and Mrs Suttle had a truly memorable day.
I must apologize for the lateness of the hour. I have been absolutely flat out today. I had to take the show down today which involves more work than I'd like it to. There is something about white walls and painted canvasses. They like to show that they have been intimate with each other. This necessitates repainting the bits of wall this happens to. Also all drilled holes need to be filled, then sanded, then painted. It was tedious and hard work. Then I had to take it all back to Christchurch this evening.
We all know that all work and no play makes me a dull person. So the newlyweds invited me to come and eat some of their surplus pate and cheese for lunch. That was two hours very well earned and well spent.
Then back to it and I am now ready to for Jim Hunters' show which is going up tomorrow
So as it's so late and I'm very tired I am going to leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment