Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 3 May 2011

One Day I'll Fly Away!


There is always going to be a fly in the ointment at some point no matter how tightly you screw the lid on. That is true of this weekend. There has been a booking mix up and it has resulted in me having to postpone the Japan Charity Auction which is regrettable as I have only just received the posters and invites. Believe it or not that is the second lot I have had to throw in the bin. The first time it was because of a weird default setting that made them all skew whiff.
I am holding fire on setting anew date as I need to make really sure that there going to be no more hiccups. rest assured it will be as soon as possible.
For those of you who have been deliberating about whether or not you should put a piece of work in. You now have more time. Come and see me and drop something in. You know it makes sense.
I hope that you all had a good weekend. I did, I had to re learn a life lesson but the less said about that the better.
I would just like to urge anyone who hasn't been to see the current exhibition to do so. It is on for another week and the price of the work is very affordable to virtually every pocket. So please do pop in.
I have to also let people know my opening hours as people keep saying that they came to the gallery and it was shut.
I am open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. 11.00 - 5.00, the only time that it might change is if there is a Private View as I will have to close for at least two hours in the preceding  afternoon to get the food and drink sorted. If in doubt just let me know or give the gallery a ring. I'd hate for you to have a wasted journey.
Obviously, Bank Holidays are an exception to the rule as it is usually during these that I get the rare opportunity to spend it with my family. So my opening times are a little more flexible then.
I am going to endeavor to produce my first work in nearly a week so no more blog writing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment