Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Saturday 30 April 2011

Je t'aime Fromage et du Vin


Bonjour! I had a great time in France yesterday. I went for a long, lazy, lunch at an art hotel. I strongly recommend it. It was called Hotel des Iles in Barnville Carteret right on the coast. The weather was predictably awful but who needs sun when you're drinking wine and eating freshly caught seafood? I followed that up with a few hours of wine fueled retail therapy. Who could ask for a better day?

On Thursday I had the business owners blues. Today I am back to feeling fantastic about the gallery as it has been an outstanding day. Loads of visitors and great feedback and some new ideas about using the space in the evenings.
As usual they are all formative ideas and when they are made more permanent I will let you know.
I have not produced a drawing for four whole days. I am definitely suffering from withdrawals.
Keeping it short today as I have so much to do.

Have a lovely Bank Holiday Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment