Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Wednesday 27 April 2011

If Only I Had A Plan B



I thought you might like to see my new drawing that I produced using my new favourite thing. It is this great free tool I found on Stumbleupon. If you haven't looked at it, you should there are so many great things on there.
It has been quite busy at the gallery today, so now I know that to close on a Wednesday is probably not the way forward. 
I've had a minor disaster. I sent all my posters and invites off to printed and somehow they have all come back like a pile of rubbish. For some obscure reason when sent as an attachment it alters the font and the layout which sucks. I now have lots of crappy looking posters that I will able to do absolutely nothing with. I was hoping to get out and deliver them all tomorrow. I guess plan B will have to come into operation.
It might be a good idea to think of a plan B if you intend to resort to it at some point. What do you think?
The temperature has dropped considerably since the balmy 24 we were getting at the weekend. I am sure that everyone will be pleased to know that the weather this weekend is supposed to be rubbish. I just hope that you all took advantage of the sun last weekend.
I am glad that I did. A busy day ahead for me tomorrow trying to remedy my printing nightmare.
You will be pleased to know that I have edited out at least five 'so's. I am determined to go cold turkey and give up all those so's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment