Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Saturday 6 November 2010

I Heart Printmaking


It's official I love Printmaking! To say that I am loving my Saturday class would be an understatement. It is great to be back in the swing of things again. I did about 16 prints today and they were all different. I will take some pictures tomorrow as they are drying at the moment. If you're interested you'll have to have a look.
The good news on the gallery front is that some of my Saturday class people are really up for doing some workshops with me. It's good to know that I am not working in vain and there are people out there who want what I have to offer.
The studio/workshop only needs the floor painting so I think I'm going to get that done this week so that I can start using the space to produce some work whilst I'm waiting for all the other people to finish their jobs.
Dump runs tomorrow and that's about all I really want to do. I think I should at least have an afternoon of rest if nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment