Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 26 November 2010

Money, Money, Money!

Spending piles of cash seems to be what I am doing this week. It is all about buying stuff, and today it's lights. The lovely Dan March came to see me yesterday and he told me about the halogen versus led lights situation. Apparently, led lights are all about the initial outlay (huge) being recouped in smaller electricity bills.
So I bought some this morning and now I need to buy the lights for them to fit in. All my details that Dan gave me are at the gallery and I'm still at home.
I am heading to London later as I am doing a glass jewellery course in Stoke Newington @ Rainbow Glass Studio. I am really looking forward to it, I've done it before so I know what I am letting myself in for and I can't wait.
I wont be posting another blog until Sunday as doing it on my phone is very tedious and I really wont be doing anything gallery related. Not strictly true as the workshop I'm doing is one that I intend to teach at my studio. I'm trying to make sure I know enough to actually deliver it.
I hope you enjoy your weekend, and that it isn't too cold where you live because it's freezing where I live and the sun is actually out!

No comments:

Post a Comment