Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 12 November 2010

If I had a £ for every time someone asked me when I'm opening! I'd be a Gazillionaire!!

Well there is no gallery news! I've got new hair and that's about it. I've been spending all my imaginary money. I've bought loads of cool new things for the gallery. So if you fancy doing a workshop any time soon. You will know where to come. I have to thank Matt for helping me to organise my life in my absence. He's arranged for Dan the electrician to come to the
gallery tomorrow. I'm at my friends 40th trying very hard not to dance to the Macarena. It's not that hard really. It's not real music and I don't do group dances. I'm off to Ikea tomorrow to buy some essentials with some more imaginary money. Someone told me not to worry about it as it will soon grow back. Anyone got some Miracle Gro going spare? I'm definitely going to need it. I'll let you know how I get on. Writing this on my phone so I'll keep it short. Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment