Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Video Killed the Gallery Owner!



As always I get way laid by things and I am also someone who likes to keep my promises so here it is. I am starting to get so excited as the end is nigh. Not the end of the world. The beginning of my new one. In a ridiculously short amount of time the gallery has taken shape. My man that can has transformed the space using mainly recycled materials. I hope you all appreciate the fact that L'Artishe Gallery and Studio are committed to recycling and being green where ever possible. In our case that is pretty much everywhere. The results are staggering because you would never know if I hadn't told you.
I'm babbling on because I am waiting for the video to upload. Technology is great and I embrace it but I'm afraid that technology treats me like a blind date that it doesn't find that attractive but will humour me because it is far too polite to say the four and three letter words that I am far too polite to write.
I'm going to go and do something more interesting instead and spare your eyes anymore of my ramblings. I have now waited over an hour for my blog to upload a 1 minute and 44 seconds video I'm sure that there has been a malfunction somewhere along the line not of my making!
Ok this is now the next day after trying for an hour and a half to get the video to load I decided to give up and go to sleep.
I'm attempting to do it again this morning. I'm determined to get it to work.
I'm going to wait as long as it takes but that does mean that I will not be down at the gallery as early as I'd hoped.  It's been two hours now.
I'm sorry I can't get it to load. I'm going to edit it down to make it shorter and try again. Good job I've got patience in abundance as this has taken up over three hours of my life that I won't get back. I just hope it's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment