Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 11 February 2011

Get Fresh @ The Weekend!!

That's What's On Offer Today!
Well rested is how I am today. What a difference a decent nights sleep makes. No daytime horrors, a cheery disposition to all visitors, and increased productivity. That can't be bad.
I would love to tell you stories of how overrun I've been with so many visitors today that I've hardly had time to sit down. But as I am not in the habit of telling out and out lies on my blog the truth is it's been something a prostate sufferer dreams of 'a steady flow'.
I've had a work shuffle in the gallery to keep it fresh. To try entice all those glass smearers(sic) in. It looks good I think. It seems to have given some of the pieces a new lease of life. It was definitely worth the effort.
I am thinking of doing some printing this afternoon but I have to say that I'm not really feeling it. Sometimes, it is easier not to start something when your hearts not in it. As the techniques are quite involved and require quite a big set up I think I'll finish my dull choredom today and devote the whole day to it tomorrow.
Keeping it short as there is little to report! Have a great weekend whatever you are all up to.

1 comment:

  1. 'Prostate' Is that when someone lies down a lot.......! :).
    Well, after my visit, yesterday, l was 'well' impressed....Lovely.....! GooooD Luck To You....
    Remember....
    Life Is Like A Stack Of Pebbles,
    There Is No Limit To How High You Can Go,
    As Long As Each Pebble Sits Well On The Next...
    Have a great weekend....AND....Keep it in the Picture....:)

    ReplyDelete