Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 25 February 2011

Lost For Words........


Not a day for frivolity. John Jesse Jones has been found and unfortunately it is not a happy ending. Living in a small town means that you are connected to people who know other people and their lives end up indirectly touching yours. My thoughts are with his family and friends at this very sad time.

There isn't much to report as it has been quiet at the gallery, I have had some friends visit which is always nice. I have drawn more in the last week than I have in ages. I'm really enjoying it. A bit deflated so I'm going to keep this short.

Artists get your bums in gear you need to let me know if you want to exhibit in the Abstract Open Exhibition.

1 comment:

  1. Terrible News...Yes Terrible News...
    Just On The Local News, On Ceefax Page 163....
    24yr Old Man Found.....! A Little Prayer I Think.....!

    ReplyDelete