Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Embracing My I.B


And take a deep breath! It's been one of those days where my super efficient head has been well and truly screwed on. But that loosely translates as indulging my OCD tendencies in a variety of different ways. Here's a quick run down of what I have done.

  • Completed my list of things to do it was HUGE
  • Pimped my wall calendar by filling it in properly and using different coloured pens
  • Went through all the folders on my desktop and made new folders for each exhibition and adverts etc
  • Dusted and swept the floor
  • Sent a ton of emails
Impressed much? You should be because I had achieved most of that before 2.00. Now I am going to rest on my laurels. Well, not really I am going to get started on designing some future posters. I am also going to get some invites printed properly for the Christmas Show.
Since I started writing this blog I have actually written a text, measured some paper and added new jobs to my things to do list.
I need to slow down or  I am in danger of doing all the necessary jobs in one day.
I confirmed the May booking with Sheila Girlings' secretary this morning. I was a bit nervous but that's because I still can't quite believe it. I cannot wait to see her work in the flesh.
So I don't have keep using the 'bitch' word I shall now refer to my I.B and I hope that you know what that means. I dragged her out from her hiding place today and used her when talking to a cold caller. I was emphatic but polite and said a big fat no! I did add 'thank you for calling' at the end to sweeten it up a bit. I just need to keep up the momentum of that. I could do with every cold caller calling me in the next couple of days to get it over and done with.
Anyway, I have kept you long enough. Day off tomorrow and I think I shall spend it cooking and cleaning. Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment