Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Friday 18 November 2011

Swanage Is The Place To Be!

I spent the first part of the day up a step ladder trying to stop water dripping down to my elbows. Intrigued?The reality is I thought I'd try my hand at window cleaning. I have to say there is something rather therapeutic about it. I can't say that I'd like to do it for a living but it is very pleasing to do. No more Windowlene for me.
There's lots of things to remind you about because I have just been chatting to Dave about it all. So first things first there's the Bizarre Bazaar happening on Saturday 10th July starting at 10.00 and finishing at 4.00. There's going to be some great stalls definitely something for everybody. If you are a fan of Star Wars  or robots or geeky stuff in general I will have some great things for sale. So you should come and check it out.

The next thing that I want to let you know about is the Ho Ho Ho Comedy Night in Swanage. Follow the link for details and see if you're interested and if you are then tickets are going on sale any time now.
I am going to tell you the truth about how long this blog has taken me to write. I am now on hour two. I have had constant distractions. I will also readily admit most of them have been self imposed.
The gallery has been very quiet today I just hope that tomorrow will be busier. The weather looks promising so I hope that people make the journey to Swanage.
I hope that you have got some great things planned for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment