Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Sunday 27 November 2011

I Am The Oracle

Infinite Possibilities Of Things To Do

Another Saturday and another Private View. There has been a steady trickle of people to this show all day which is really nice. The gallery is in competition with the newly opened Durlston Castle Gallery as the show I mentioned yesterday is open to the public today. It is definitely worth a visit as there is a good variety of work and there and it is a great space.
The Tinted Grey artists have had some great feedback from the visitors to their exhibition which making them feel very motivated to start thinking about their next show. I'm just hoping that they will consider showing with me again in the future.
I am starting to think about the last part of next year and getting the shows in for the last couple of months. I want to do something really exciting so I am approaching some big names with the hope of tempting them to show with me. I hope that I will have some more news on that front very soon.
I must get out of the habit of taking through my blog deadline. For the last few days I get the majority of my blog written and then there is a visitor to the gallery that means that I talk instead of post.
So now it is Sunday morning and I am going to post my blog come what may.
I just want to remind you that I have a new show starting on Saturday. It will be the Purbeck Art Weeks Christmas Show. The Private View will be next Saturday starting at 3.00 and ending at 6.00. There will be mulled wine and mince pies. There is also a Christmas Market in the town next Saturday and the turning on of the lights. I would say it will be one of the best days to visit Swanage in the run up to Christmas. Also the following weekend there will be the Bizarre Bazaar. If you ever needed a reason to visit I have just given you a few and the best thing about them all is that they are free and extremely family friendly.
I have to tell you that my blog has smashed through 30,000 and is only just short of 31,000. So thank you very much.
Happy Sunday everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment