Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Thursday 17 November 2011

Just The Highlights!

It's Cool Money Right?
I hate losing money. Admittedly it was only £20 but I hate losing money. Now I've got that out of my system. I can get on with the rest of my blog.
In this week of super efficiency I have gone out and bought a fat diary and have been busily playing with my highlighter pens. You know how I love it. I have filled in all my bookings, well nearly even I get slightly annoyed with my need for neatness and organisation.
I have spent the best part of the day doing it. So writing my blog is a little light relief.
I have been thinking about the name of my anniversary show and I think I'm going to call it the 3 Arts. The big anniversary party will be on the 28th and I hope it is going to be bigger and better than the opening party.
The work that will be exhibited will the same artists that were in the first show including myself and my friend the glass artist Lisa Bate who helped me with the very first donkey work. Painting the walls white, then white again, then white. I think that you get the picture.
It will all be their new work that has been produced in the last year. As I always invite you to everything thesis no different. The more the merrier.
I have got my first post teaching regular teaching job. Starts at the beginning of December I'll fill you in on how it goes later on. I love teaching so I cannot wait to get stuck in.
Entries are trickling in for the Christmas show even though I have sent several hundred emails to prompt everybody. I would like to bet money on the fact that there will be a last minute dash that will mean that I've got more work than I know what to do with.
I'm going to get back on with making my diary pretty as I am only up to February. Watch out highlighters here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment