Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Saturday 19 November 2011

I've Got Designs On You!

There has been a dramatic improvement on attendance to the gallery today. I think the Tinted Grey girls will be pleased. I was hoping that the mild weather and sunshine might bring a few more people over the water and it would seem that I was right.
It is always a little difficult to gauge how attendance to shows might be but I am of the belief that if you offer people a good variety of things to look at you will be constantly growing your audience. I have spoken to you just once or twice about growing the business. It is my mission, I am just looking into getting the gallery into the 'Galleries' magazine. That costs mega bucks but I guess I have to speculate to  accumulate. I just wish I could speculate with someone else's bank balance. I would find that hugely beneficial to my speculatory (sic) skills.
I may well do the lottery tonight, you have to be in it to win it. Just before you think to yourself if I won the lottery would I still run the gallery? The answer is a resounding yes! I would invest in making it the most high spec exhibiting space in the South West and I'd buy next door which is currently empty. But I have to admit I would probably employ someone to run it at least part time for me.
Now I have got that complete flight of fantasy out of my system, let's get back to business. I have designed a flyer for the Bizarre Bazaar so here it is. I hope that you appreciate the humorous approach.


That's the first thing that I designed today, and I'm pretty pleased with it. I have also produced a poster for the anniversary exhibition. I have deliberately kept it simple and kind of like and eye chart. That's what I have been up to. I have also been buying some really cool stuff for my market stall. 

                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment