Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 13 February 2012

Lessons To Be Learnt!

My advice would be don't over do it on a Friday night when you have to get up and go to work on Saturday.
Seriously, I'm not kidding. Abstaining all week, is all well and good as long as you don't go silly at the weekend.
I threw caution to the wind and I didn't find it again until some point on Sunday. (That's not to say that I went on a weekend bender, just Friday night). I've spoken before about the fact that I am usually very sensible as I have to work on Saturdays. I tried writing my blog on Saturday to tell you all about the busy week that I'd had at the gallery. I got three lines in and realized that 30 minutes had passed and I thought I could not inflict my incoherent prose on my unsuspecting audience.
I will be revising my Friday social life accordingly.
It was really busy at the gallery lat week with workshops, bookings etc. I am really happy with the way things are progressing. I am throwing as much energy as I can at everything and it now seems to be paying off.
I've uploaded the Kimmeridge Open Exhibition form to my website so if that's something that you might like to enter then please just download it, fill it in and send it back to me.
I am also thinking of having an affordable art fair in December. A great opportunity to buy great art at a reasonable price for Christmas.
I'll be putting a form on the website as soon as I've designed it.
The next show at the gallery is going to be a retrospective of Wendy Wharam. It promises to be fantastic so please do put the date in your diary.
I'm going to be taking a few days off so if you do visit in my absence say hi to Shirley and if you have any questions/enquiries she'll do her absolute best to help you out.
Happy half term everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment