Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Saturday 4 February 2012

Ouchy Ouch Ouch!!!


If only everyone that walked through the door in the gallery who talked to me bought a piece a work I would have made a fortune this week. As you will already realise that was not the case. I have some how managed to hurt myself and I have absolutely no idea how. But it hurts when I breathe and do virtually anything else so I am at home moving around like I have a stick up my bum.
Luckily I have someone who can cover for me so thank you for that.
There are lots of things to get excited about in the next few months especially if you are a creative person. If you are busy making stuff and putting all your artistic christmas presents to good use there will be another Bizarre Bazaar in March. So let me know if you are interested and I'll put your name down.
There's the Kimmeridge Open exhibition that will take place in July. If you needed a starting point or inspiration why not start there.
Gives you plenty of time to think about it and produce the work. There are also plenty of competitions for painters, printmakers and draughtsmen ( I wanted to put drawers as in draw-ers people who draw). I'm not sure I like the term draughtsmen as I think it is a little bit sexist.
Check out the AN (Artist Newsletter) website there are plenty of shows that you can get involved in.
It would seem that I have been sat in this position for far too long and I'm going to have to move.
Have a great weekend and whatever you do make sure you keep warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment