Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Square And You Know It!


Do you remember when your mum used to say if you watched too much TV that you would square eyes? Well, I think that my eyes are well and truly 100% cuboid by now. If the same thing applies to computer screens that is.
I have been finishing off website stuff and sending the mother load of emails. I have now finished and then I realized that I hadn't written my blog.
I've always prided myself on being a fairly good speller ( I ironically misspelt that the first time ). But as time goes on words that I felt that I had a really good idea about are starting to elude me. I think that it might have something to do with the fact that everything is so americanized that my 'z' and' 's' seem to keep finding themselves in the wrong places at the wrong times.
Keeping it short because I want to go home and make some pancakes and then stuff them in my face. happy pancake day to you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment