Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 10 February 2014

A Busy Week Coming Up!

I only just come back and then I go and take two days off. I am such a slacker, or I am just so very busy that writing my blog is the one thing that seems to have to give.

I just want to tell you about the things that are going on at the gallery in the next few weeks. Also that I am running several workshops so I would happily like people to message me if they want to do something other than stare to the window at the awful weather that we have be having lately.

Firstly, the John Flower Exhibition has done incredibly well so far. It is well past the £1200 bracket and there are still a few more days. I am doing the draw for the raffle on Thursday at 4.00. So please do come and get a ticket.

Not the best picture but it gets the message across.

You know I don't like to sit around so it will come as no surprise to you that I am taking down one exhibition on Thursday and putting the next one up on Friday.


I am very excited about my next exhibition as Mark is a relative newcomer to the local art scene but be has been honing is craft for some time, roughly the last 20 years. Join us on Saturday from 6.00 until 8.00 for drinks and an opportunity to meet the artist.

Again I apologise for the fuzzy pics but I am ripping them from the gallery Facebook page as I am at home today.


No comments:

Post a Comment