Home Is Where The Art Is

If you are an artist, a lover of art then I hope that I can inspire you to do what you love.

Monday 25 June 2012

Laid Bare

Brian Smithies
It was a quiet but lovely Private View, I don't know how I couldn't persuade people with my offer of free drinks and nibbles. It was a shame as the work and the artists were on top form. It was the people that came in off the street that really made the evening special as they saw the work and liked it enough to come in without an invite.
I had to make a swift exit on Saturday night as I had to get to Northampton to be there for my Dads surprise 70th birthday party on Sunday. It was great to see all the extended family and friends and suffice to say my Dad was suitably surprised.
I am looking forward to the new exhibitions that are coming up. You should be too. Please keep looking at the website to get more information.

Vic Smith





No comments:

Post a Comment